Friday, November 21, 2008

Holidays!

So for those who know me well, yes I have my christmas decorations and lights up. I like to blame the kids and how excited they are for the holidays but I love it just as much as they do. Christmas was my Moms favorite holiday and it was always a special time for us. I will post a picture soon of the house. We are settled in and set up the train set in the storage room for the kids. The kids love the new house and have settled in nicely to the new house and routine.

Court is finding financial services is not the place to be looking for a job. He also has ruled out doing daycare in our home our children are enough fun for him:) So he may go back to school, we are just praying that he finds the right choice and is happy. Hope you are all getting ready for the holidays and enjoying the season too. I will write again soon and post pictures.

1 comment:

Aunt Betty said...

Good for your Sarah!! Maybe this could be a Kuns/Brenholt family blog!! Loved seeing you and your family this fall. You are a very special person and I love you very much:))