Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas

Happy Holidays Everyone!!
Well the kids are on a 2 week break and I am looking foward to having some time with them. With working weekends and them in school we do not get to go on many day trips. I am looking foward to going to the zoo, doing crafts, sledding and all that. I will try to post some christmas pictures in the next day. We also have dodged the sant_ bullet again this year so we still have the fun of that for christmas morning. Soon enough I know that the jig will be up if you know what I mean:)

We also joined the computer elite in the past 2 weeks and joined facebook. For those of you not on yet it is a fun way to see and "talk" to people you have not been able to for a long time. It is also a way for high school classmates to post interesting and embarrasing pictures of you Yeah! If you do join or already are a member have someone send you an animal or tree for a farm. The farm is my favorite part but someone had to send you something so you can join the farm groupies.

I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season and snow as we are at my house. We went sledding last week and Megan is finally old enough to really enjoy it. It was such much fun seeing her having a good time with her brothers and going down the hill. I will try to write again soon, it is amazing how fast time flies!

No comments: