Saturday, November 8, 2008

Changes at the Glaus House






Ok so I know I have not written in awhile. For those of you with kids (and everyone who is busy) you know how you think I need to do that and next thing a month or 4 has gone by? Well someone who will remain nameless is supposed to upload pictures for me and has not. So I will hopefully post new pictures in a day or two.

So here is the scoop, we moved for the first time in 8 years. I do believe our stuff was breeding in the dark closets and corners of our house. For somone who has 2 large garage sales a year we had a LOT of stuff. We are renting a great house still in Hudson for a year or 2 until Court either finds a new job or finishes school. Then we plan to build on our own. We do not plan to actually do the work don't worry we just plan to be the contractors and hire the people schdule the build etc to get it done the way we want and save money.

So Court is still my "cute man slave" as I call him. Financial if anyone did not know is not the field to be looking for work in. That being said we thank God everyday that I am an RN and always have a good job and that we are all healthy, and fairly happy:)

The kids love the new house and see it all as a great adventure. Court and I like it too and have enjoyed the change you sometimes get tired of seeing your furniture and pictures in the same spots so when they are somewhere new they look new and fresh to you.

Our new address is 1817 Shasta Dr. Hudson WI 54016 same phone numbers 715-381-7095 and the kids are at the same school. So hopefully I will post pictures in the next few days. We moved on Oct 29th and then had a full halloween weekend. Nathan was a "land shark", Brian a killer whale, Matthew Nemo, and Megan a sparkle fish(or in her words "I a sparkley fishy") The pictures I will post of the scary couple are my brother Mike and his wife Jaime. They do halloween like no one else and we went to see them on Halloween it was great!!!

1 comment:

Angie H said...

Hi Sarah!
Thanks for sending me your blog, this is awesome! I really miss everyone from WW. I am enjoying the pictures and catching up. You and your family look great! I am jealous, I would love to have 4 kids! I can't believe how fast they grow! Amelia, my oldest, is the same age as your youngest (as you know). And Anna is now 10 months old, the 2 of them love eachother, but Anna is getting old enough to fight back - it's so cute....
We will have to try to get together some time. Congrats on your move!!! That's a big feat! If anyone is thinking about doing another cookie exchange, let me know.... I will bring fudge :-)
Well I have to run, take care! Angie Howard