Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Tribute to Maggie




As many of you know we lost our Shih Tzu Maggie a Sept 15th. Maggie went blind late this summer in one eye. She then lost the vision in her other eye a few weeks ago. We noticed she could not find us and startled when we came up to her. We took her to the vet and were told she had a brain tumor. We made the difficult decision to put her to sleep. It has been very hard not having her she was our first baby and almost 11 years old.

Moving has made it hard for me as I feel as I am leaving her behind. She was a great dog and we loved her very much. I still look for her everyday. Megan has had a hard time she is young enough to not understand why Maggie is not coming home. I still can not eat ice cream without looking for her to give her some it was as those of you who knew her, her favorite treat. We know she is with my Mom now and as Brian said "Grandma Banana can finally see Maggie" We love you Maggie xoxoxox

No comments: