Monday, August 31, 2009

Yes we are still all here:)




So I have not had time to blog in awhile. Honestly sometimes I do not have time to use the bathroom it seems:) No I am just kidding. We have had a busy summer. We have traveled around here quite a bit enjoying the beach, parks, the zoos and this last week Valleyfair. The kids start school Tuesday and I am a little sad. I like having them home and being able to go do things as a family. With me working weekends during the school year it is hard to have a lot of family outings. But the kids are excited to see their friends and get back to school. Nathan is in 4th grade, Brian in 3rd, Matthew in K and Megan will go to the Children's Farm Preschool a couple of afternoons. This will be the first time in 10 years I will have times at home with no kids it makes me feel old:) So will try to keep up the Blog since now I should have some time on my hands. Hope everyone out there is doing well!!

No comments: